It is the place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made.
Prayer is the place of admitting our need, of adopting humility, and claiming dependence upon God.
Prayer is the needful practice of the Christian. Prayer is the exercise of faith and hope.
Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
“Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8“
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7“
Pray for husband Jerry's salvation, and our marriage. He keeps letting a drug addict in our home against my will.
Good morning and thank you for all of goodness. I'm in need of prayer for several things
1. my marriage, we are just living together and not knowing to get divorced or keep gping. I pray daily for us but just seems it isn't going anywhere.
2. My son who is in college and is struggling with his grades. I pray that he does God's will and I would just like him to have peace and God's grace
3. Job we have our own business and it's slow. I pray I'm doing the right thing. I don't know if I need to get a full time job or not. I've applied to over 10 jobs and no response.
4. Maybe I just need prayer for clarity and God's will be done in my life.
I pray for everybody daily but rarely pray for me.
I really need to hear from God clearly...I feel like I am in a mess....
Please pray to overcome
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15.
2. Pray God's will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
We are having alot of problems with The financial we been trying out hard it seen seem like we full apart and my marriage we been having problems course of financial I have hope that god will help us but my hope is run out n I don't know wat to do plz plz we need alot of prays God's bless u
help my family
My 15 y.o. son told me that he has been thinking of killing himself. He has lost 60-70 lbs in 6-7 months. I have taken him to doctors. He has refused to go to counseling. I have six children. He is my third. The youngest has also shown signs of depression. My husband is an alcoholic and we have had a very difficult marriage. The years have worn on my sanity as well. I do not have other family I can go to. God promised me many years ago that he would make a way where there seemed to be no way. There is much more, but I don't want to go on with it now.