Patrick grew up in a military family living in New Mexico, Texas, Massachusetts and Japan. He married to his high school sweetheart Cindy 1991 and they have three kids, Matt, Josh and Cianna. In 2015 they added a daughter in law as Matt married his wife Anna.
- Graduated from Texas Tech University in 1995 with a degree in Telecommunications.
- Been in Radio since 1997 having worked in Texas, Michigan and Kansas.
- This is Patrick’s 2nd time with KJIL. He worked with the station from 1999 to 2004 and returned in 2014.
- He is a huge fan of Christian music. He also enjoys listening to jazz and big band music on records.
- Enjoys running although he is not very fast.
Ephesians 4:29 – (part of the reason I got into Christian radio) Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.