Delvin has worked in radio and TV news in Oklahoma and Kansas since 1991. He grew up living in Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma. He graduated from Hardesty, OK and has a degree in Broadcast Journalism from OSU. Delvin came to KJIL/KHYM after working as the morning news anchor at a station in Liberal, KS. He and his wife Rhonda have two children Mark and Anna. Delvin also serves as the worship leader at a church pastored by his father. You can catch Delvin and his award winning newscasts weekdays on KJIL/KHYM.
- Started in news broadcasting in 1991.
- His dad Ollie, pastors Abundant Life Fellowship in Liberal.
- He and his brother Darrin are Associate Pastors alongside Ollie.
- Married to Rhonda with 2 kids, Mark & Anna
- Pretty big Oklahoma State University fan, which makes for interesting mornings sometimes since Mike is a pretty big OU fan.
Favorite Food: Steak of course! (what else?)
Favorite Artist’s: Leeland, Casting Crowns & The Jordanairres
Favorite Verse: Luke 4:18-19
Favorite Quote: “If you can’t be on time, get there early”