- Married to Jen with 2 kids (a son and daughter).
- From Northern Michigan where the winters are cold, and well…so are the summers.
- Got his college degree in Criminal Justice, but when the radio bug bit, he’s been in radio ever since!
- His favorite tv show is Fixer Upper on HGTV. Love the Gaines family!
- He once nearly tackled Phil Joel (formerly of the Newsboys) to get an autograph.
- He’s a huge political nerd.
Favorite Artist: Matt Maher
Favorite Food: Chicken wings. Hands down! Not boneless wings…those are nothing more than chicken nuggets.
Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 29:11
Hobbies: Since I’m from the north I have a strong passion for hockey. Go Red Wings! I also love playing drums and recently got into woodwork. Usually, in the fall I’m busy carving pumpkins with images of family members, cartoon characters etc.
Quote: “A Grapefruit is nothing more than a lemon that had a chance and took it.” – Joe Clark