KJIL and The Great Plains Christian Radio Board of Directors is pleased to announce the availability of two $1000 scholarships to be awarded to graduating high school seniors who will be a full-time student enrolled in Fall 2017 classes at a Christian College or a Christian University.
Fill out the form below to apply for a KJIL Scholarship.
Applications must be post-marked/sent online (to email@example.com) into the GPCR office by March 31 to be considered.
All qualifying applications will be reviewed by our GPCR Scholarship Committee. Scholarship recipients will be announced in April.
Please submit this application, a copy of your transcript, a cover letter and resume addressing the following points. Feel free to add any information you believe may assist the GPCR Board in their selection of scholarship recipients.
- Statement of faith.
- Intended field of studies and motivation for that pursuit.
- Letter of recommendation from your pastor, youth pastor or church leader.
- Honors received while in high school (include any collegiate recognition you’ve already received).
- Activities in which you have participated while in high school.
- Organizations you have been involved in (school, church or community).
Applications can be scanned and emailed (to firstname.lastname@example.org) by downloading here and mailing to :
P.O. Box 991
Meade, KS 67864